More boaters, more savings
We want to facilitate access to our boating safety course for groups and families. The more you are, the less you pay!
A complete 3-hour course… well organized in 7 chapters
- Study at your own pace
- Pay only when you pass
- Unlimited and free retries
Who needs a boating license in the U.S.A.?
Each U.S. state has its own laws concerning the acquisition of a boating license. Some states require it only for the operation of personal water craft, while in other states it could be age related. Please check the requirements concerning you by clicking on your state, and get your boating education card now!
Study at your own pace
Pay only if you pass.
Complete and easy-to-read study guide.
Only $ 39.95(online course, final test and official card included).
Boating safety course introduction
- Mandatory boater education
- Boating terminology
- Registration & Titling
- Personal Flotation Devices (PFDs)
- Navigation light equipment
- Other recommended equipment
Trip Planning and Preparation
- Pre-departure checklist
- Launching & Retrieving a boat from the water
- Boat preventive maintenance
Safe Boat Operation
- Operator responsibilities
- Navigation rules
- U.S. Aids to navigation system
- Docking & Undocking
- Procedures for Anchoring
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Boating accidents
- Surviving in cold water
- Rendering assistance - Accident report
Other Water Activities
- Small boats - Special dangers
- Water skiing & towed devices
- Water-Jet Propelled Watercraft (PWC)
Crystal clear. Our team works hard to develop intuitive and effective training. No endless reading, interactive learning is the key to success!
Take the final test
Free exam retries - Risk free!
NASBLA Official final test.
More than 500 000 boaters have trusted us
Ace Boater is the best way to get your boating license and to have the freedom to go boating when you want, by yourself or with friends and family!
Made by passionate people
We wanted to create the most interactive and user-friendly online pleasure craft training platform for you. Our goal: to provide a clear, comprehensive and fun boater safety course, so that you can get on with the theory and go boating... NOW!
You may ask
FAQ - Boating Safety Course and Boating License
- Must I take this course to get a boating license?
Yes. You need to take a course to get a Certificate of Completion and then, your Boater Card which will be valid for life.
- Is the Aceboater boating course approved by NASBLA?
Yes. NASBLA has approved and accepted the Aceboater boating course.
- What is the cost of the Aceboater online boating safety course?
The cost of the Aceboater course is $ 39.95
- Is there a minimum age to take this online education course?
It depends on the State where you are resident.
- Is it possible to see the content of the course before starting my training?
- Must I complete the course in one sitting?
You can complete the course in one sitting, or spread it out over several days. You go at your own pace.
- Why choose Aceboater.com?
There are hundreds of illustrations and videos to help you better understand the content.
You can access our online boating safety course 24/7
Our online support is available by phone, email or chat.
We offer multi-platform training.
OUR PLEDGE! “Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back”!
- Must I reside in the State in which I'm taking the Aceboater Course?
You should follow your boating safety course in the State where you are resident.
- Is there a time limit to complete an approved Boating Safety Course?
You must spend a minimum of three (3) hours studying the boating safety course, but you can take more time if you wish. You will then have as long as you need to complete the final exam. You have one year to complete the course and exam.
- Does the Boater Card expire?
No. It is good for life.
- How do I contact customer support?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-661-1938