In this section you will find the safety equipment that each type of boat must carry on board to comply with Transport Canada regulations regarding boating. Go check if you have all required equipment on the boat. Remember, this is a fine of $ 250 per piece of equipment missing.
- Stand Up Paddleboards
- Canoes, kayaks, rowboats and rowing shells
- Paddleboats, watercycles, sealed-hull and sit-on-top kayaks
- Sailboards and Kiteboards
- Personal watercraft (PWC)
- Sail and powered pleasure craft up to 6 m (19'8")
- Sail and powered pleasure craft over 6 m and up to 9 m (20'- 30')
- Sail and powered pleasure craft over 9 m and up to 12 m (29'6"- 39'4")
- Sail and powered pleasure craft over 12 m and up to 24 m (39'4"- 78'9")
- Sail and powered pleasure craft over 24 m (78'9")
- Requirements for pleasure craft involved in competition
AceBoater.com is one of the first schools to be accredited by Transport Canada to provide quality training for the boating safety program.