Isolated Danger buoys and markers
Isolated Danger buoy characteristics:
- An isolated danger buoy is moored on an isolated danger (such as a wreck) in a secure or safe body of water.
- it is used to mark an isolated hazard in waters which are otherwise navigable.
- it is usually moored directly on or above the danger
- it is used to mark a large rock, shoal or sunken ship
Isolated Danger buoy color:
- it is black with a red horizontal stripe.
Isolated Danger buoy light:
- If the buoy has a light, it is white.
Start our first chapter for free