Boating exam | Boat Test | Classroom Boating Course
- The classroom course is offered in the evening between 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.;
- The boating course may also available upon request with a minimum of 8 participants;
- The canadian boat exam is accredited by Transport Canada;
- You have 75 minutes to complete the boating exam at the end of the boating course;
- The card is good for life;
- You may drive all motorized boats with this license;
- There is no minimum age requirement to take the classroom boating safety course and exam;
- We issue a temporary card on site upon passing the boating exam;
- Your Pleasure Craft Operator Card will be mailed within a month.
You can also follow the boating course and do the Canadian boating license online.
Start our first chapter for free