Canadian safe boating course - order our Course Manual
Why should you order the manual?
It will help those who prefer to study the print version before taking the open book online final test.
Your study guide is complete. With the printed manual, it will be easier for you to go back and check information of which you are unsure.
It is only $19.95 + tax.
You can order by calling AceBoater.com at 1-800-607-2329 and pay by credit card.
You can also order it online.
This is a hard copy of the manual, not a PDF. It will be mailed out.
The boating safety guide covers the following topics:
- boating terminology
- laws and regulations that apply to pleasure craft;
- planning and preparation for baoting trips;
- required boating safety equipment;
- sharing of waterways;
- canadian aids to navigation system (buoys);
- the boat license;
- the registration;
Get your boat license now!
- the hull serial number;
- the prohibition of dumping pollutant;
- the requirements for due care;
- criminal offenses;
- safe speed;
- navigation lights;
- the cold shock;
- the carbon monoxide poisoning;
- heat stroke;
- prevention of emergency situations;
- summary of safety equipment requirements according to the type and length of the boat.
If you drive any kind of motorized pleasure craft in Canada, you must have proof of competency. Regardless of age, length of boat or motor power, you must have proof. Boaters can obtain the official Transport Canada pleasure craft operator card by studying the boating license manual from the Canadian Safe Boating School (CSBS). CSBS is a accredited course provider for the pleasure craft operator card all across Canada (Ontario, Québec, Nova Scotia, etc.). Your boat card is good for life. If failing to present proof of competency you may be fined a minimum of $ 250. If you have any questions please contact us by phone on our information line at 1-800-607-2329 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want a promotion code for your safe boating course, click here.